Acquire and put your business equipment to use before year-end!
SAVE with Section 179 Deduction Take advantage now to save on your Tax Liability.
- The 2023 Section 179 Deduction limit before adjustment for inflation has been set at $1,160,000.
- $1 buyout leases and EFAs qualify for Section 179 Benefits.
QUALIFYING EQUIPMENT UNDER SECTION 179
- Equipment (machines, etc.) purchased for business use
- Tangible personal property used in business
- Business vehicles with a gross vehicle weight in excess of 6,000 lbs
- Computers and computer software
- Property attached to the business building that is not a structural component of the building